Hello, friends. Gray Days and Gold returns with another hour of what we do best: rounding up this month’s most adventurous and tuneful new music that you’re not likely to hear on your radio. Maximum melody & moderate melancholy guaranteed, or your money back.
You can listen to this episode via the embedded player just below in this post—if you don’t see it, try turning off your ad-blocker then reloading the page—or on the Mixcloud website, via the Mixcloud mobile app, on your Sonos system, etc.
If you like what you hear, please support the artists. You’ll find buy links to all the tracks in the bulleted list below.
- Madison Cunningham, “All I’ve Ever Known” (2022) • BUY
- СОЮЗ / SOYUZ feat. Kate NV, “I Knew It” (2022) • BUY
- Vic Bang, “Gran Izo” (2022) • BUY
- Macie Stewart, “Maya, Please” (2022) • BUY
- MF Tomlinson, “Winter Time Blues” (2022) • BUY
- The Carmelittles, “The Disco Song” (2022) • BUY
- Bailey Miller, “222” (2022) • BUY
- Derek Thomson, “Fall Down Paul” (2022) • BUY
- レミ街×中村区中学生コーラス隊 (Remigai with the Nakamura High School Brass Band), “レミ街×中村区中学生コーラス隊” (2015) • BUY
- Rozi Plain (with Alabaster Deplume), “Agreeing for Two” (2022) • BUY
- OHMA, “Everything & Nothing” (2022) • BUY
- Fievel Is Glauque, “Go Down Softly” (2022) • BUY
- Ellen Arkbro & Johan Graden, “Close” (2022) • BUY
The Dance We Do: a 100-minute performance by Remigai with the Nakamura High School Brass Band (2016)
As always, thanks for listening. If you have questions, suggestions, etc. please feel free to contact me. And if you’d like to receive these posts via email, you can sign up here. Take care, and I hope you’ll tune in again soon.