Hello, friends. Bit of a scorcher, huh? When it’s too hot for anything and the time goes summertime slow, allow Gray Days and Gold to spirit you away to a more refreshing place with an hour of the best new adventurous, genre-blurring music on offer. All expectations cheerfully defied, save one: our unwavering pledge to bring you maximum melody and moderate melancholy.
You can listen to this episode via the embedded player just below in this post—if you don’t see it, try turning off your ad-blocker then reloading the page—or on the Mixcloud website, via the Mixcloud mobile app, on your Sonos system, etc.
If you like what you hear, please support the artists. You’ll find buy links to all the tracks in the bulleted list below.
- Jeff Tobias, “We’re Here to Help” (2022) • BUY
- MF Tomlinson, “A Cloud” (2022) • BUY
- Sun’s Signature, “Apples” (2022) • BUY
- The Carmelittles, “Groundhog Day” (2022) • BUY
- Baku Furukawa, “Tomoshibi” (2022) • BUY
- David Ian Roberts, “Stained Glass Dreams” (2022) • BUY
- The Light Music Company, “Borchester Echoes” (2022) • BUY
- Luke Saxton, “Lady Red” (1983) • BUY
- Cap’n Marble, “Summer Gloom” (2022) • BUY
- JayWood, “Just Sayin” (2022) • BUY
- The Hardy Tree, “Railway Tracks” (2022) • BUY
- supergloom, “Waiting for the Day” (2022) • BUY
As always, thanks for listening. If you have questions, suggestions, etc. please feel free to contact me. And if you’d like to receive these posts via email, you can sign up here. Take care, and I hope you’ll tune in again soon.